The Landlord & Tenant Guide Book
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, there are substantial benefits to understanding the rights and responsibilities of both. What impacts one will likely affect the other. A tenant may have these common questions:
- How can my security deposit be used?
- Can my landlord enter my rental property at will?
- Can my landlord up my rent if I ask for something to be replaced or repaired?
Now, look at those same questions from the point of view of a landlord.
- If my tenant breaks a wall, can I use their security deposit to fix it?
- If I need to make repairs, can I enter the house?
- If I need to increase rent, can I do so?
The Landlord & Tenant Guide Book outlines the rights and obligations of a landlord and a tenant. To receive your free copy, simply enter your email address here. Should you have additional questions, contact our office today to schedule your consultation.
Download our complimentary guide, featuring practical information that you can use today, by filling out the form below: